Make yourself something healthy, delicious and beautiful for breakfast. Our deconstructed fruit salad is super simple, fabulously fresh, and joyfully juicy!
Sometimes you should just start the day with a gloriously colourful and healthy fruit salad. I call this my deconstructed fruit salad because it’s not your typical serve-in-a-bowl type fruit salad.
There is a reason for this layout, other than prettiness . . . by placing the yoghurt in the middle of the plate, there is no chance of it curdling from the fruit acidity!
Also, it looks so beautiful don’t you think?
We had this for breakfast this morning, it was so yum.
It’s easy to make
It’s fantastic for fruit dodgers (like me!)
You just need the below ingredients:
Then add some yoghurt and honey!
- 2 bananas
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 kiwifruit
- 1 pomegranate
- 4 strawberries
- runny honey
- greek yoghurt
- Slice the pineapple into 1.5 cm thick rounds.
- Cut the core out of the pineapple slices.
- Cut each of the pineapple rounds into quarters and arrange on the plate.
- Slice the kiwifruit into rounds, remove the skin and arrange on the plate.
- Slice the banana into rounds and arrange on the plate.
- Slice the strawberries into rounds and arrange on the plate.
- Cut the pomegranate into quarters and remove the seeds. Sprinkle these on the plate.
- Place a large dollop of yoghurt into the centre of the fruit arrangement.
- Pour some runny honey onto the yoghurt.
- Serve straight away.